Mahrt's great book
  • Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    The Musical Shape of the Liturgy

Ready to ship!! This is the book you need to secure the role of sacred music in your parish.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Ordered.
  • Just purchased it!
    If I had any strategic sense, I would have planned this release and tried to organize a big one-day buy so that Amazon rankings would soar and we could put this book on the map.

Fail on my part. But maybe not. If you are thinking of getting this book anytime in the next month, can you please do it today? That way we can see the sales rank move up dramatically and get more attention than we otherwise would if sales are spread out over weeks or months.

Can you help us make this happen? IT makes a big difference to buy now as versus later.
    Thanked by 1marajoy
  • Okay, I just ordered one for myself and one for my parish music director.
  • I now have both Kindle and hardcover, JT.
  • jczarn
    I figured I would use this as an excuse to make a first post and say that I purchased the book yesterday as well!
    -Justin
  • Ally
    I didn't see this post yesterday, but I bought it first thing today!
    I am very excited for this book!
  • Erik P
  • Erik P
  • kevinfkevinf
    Ordered. Cant wait to hold it.
  • Ordered too.
    And sent to UK.
    and thank you especially to the volunteers who extracted text and made this possible, and also to all financial contributors.

The existence of this book is really a product of this community.
    Thanked by 3Mark M. CHGiffen Heath
  • mahrt
    And my thanks to all those mentioned by Jeffrey, but particularly to Jeffrey himself, without whose enthusiasm, effort, and persistence it would not have happened. Many thanks, Jeffrey!
  • This is really tremendous.