Matri Divinae Gratiae-new SAB collection by Kevin Allen
  • Heath
    Just in case some of you didn't see it over at ccwatershed.org . . . Christmas has come early this year!

http://www.ccwatershed.org/blog/2016/sep/14/matri-divinae-gratiae-opus-mariae-dedicatum/
  • There's something I don't understand on that page, it says "The back of the book contains instructions on how to purchase multiple copies at a special rate of $12.00 per book. Single copies are $35.95, but much less when you use the coupon."

Does that mean I would need to buy a full price copy before I can order multiples at a discount?
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    I have the same question. It seems absurd that one should need to wait to have a single printed book mailed to them in order to learn how to make a bulk, discounted order.
  • chonakchonak
    The offer went out with a note about a Lulu 30% coupon valid until 9/19, so it was possible to get about $12 off the single-copy price.
  • I ordered one with that coupon, but the cost was still $25.17 plus shipping and tax... I'm waiting for my copy to arrive :)
  • I am interested in purchasing these in bulk for our choral library. Does anyone know how to get this bulk discount, or if it is still available?
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    I would email Jeff Ostrowski for more info. I ordered a copy way back when, but have never used it.
  • Has anyone else used this collection? We mostly sing three part mixed music and this looked like a good addition to our library. I would love to hear from those who have either used this collection or have dismissed it