The white flag has been raised
  • Jeffrey Quick
    Posts: 2,306
    The era of the pastoral musician is officially over.

    I wish the NACCM all the best going forward, and hope they and the CMAA can find ways to work profitably together.
  • ServiamScores
    Posts: 3,400
    The National Academy of Certified Care Managers? (lol)

    I'm sure there will be no confusion between naccm.ORG and naccm.NET. No confusion at all.

    Right at the top of the page it says, "A new name. The Same Focus." YMMV.
  • Diapason84
    Posts: 171
    Perhaps an improvement in the name over the old "NAPM," which opened itself up to the similarity to "napalm."

    I still won't rejoin given their past agendas.
    Thanked by 1ServiamScores
  • ServiamScores
    Posts: 3,400
    I still won't rejoin given their past agendas.
    I need tangible proof of reform before I'll touch it, either.
  • Jeffrey Quick
    Posts: 2,306
    People tell me that they've been following the Overton Window liturgically rightwards. So this makes sense.

    And practically any acronym you can dream up has been taken by somebody. Heck, I can't even have my own name without having a doppelmeister who is also a "Christian songwriter".