Availablity of my setting of Mass XV, Dominator Deus
  • Hello. Please e-mail me at tedok2@yahoo.com if you would like mp3s and score of my setting of Mass XV (Dominator Deus) I have set the chants of the Kyrie, Gloria, Sanctus and Agnus Dei. The are for chamber orchestra and chamber choir, so they could be done by smaller choirs. I will send the music to you free of charge, but hope that you would at least consider performing the work.

It is quite tonal, beautiful and provocative. I wrote this as part of Masters Thesis, so it has been very scrutinized.

Hope to hear from anyone who is interested.

Glad to tell you more about the work.
    Thanked by 1tomboysuze
  • BenBen
    Would you be willing to share using the attach function here? I'm sure many would love to see & hear this.
    Thanked by 1Joseph Mendes
  • Yes...that is a great idea, Ben. I have attached scores of my Mass setting of Ordinary XV: Dominator Deus. Please let me know if this worked. They are on legal size paper if you decide to print them. Following are mp3's and piano vocal scores. I am going to review the piano vocal scores a bit more in case someone needs to perform it is this manner.
  • Sorry the mp3's seem to big to upload.
  • Here are piano vocal scores of the Mass. I tried to load Mp3's but I received a message that they took up too much space.
  • Please let me know if you choose to have any or all of this work performed. I would gladly do what I could to help...I could guest conduct the work, cover the euphonium part, etc.
  • Any chance that the thesis might be posted online for us?
  • Yes. I can do that. Were is the best place to post this? The chapters are as follows:
    Introduction, The Mass Ordinary and Its Associated Chants (Historical information about settings of the Mass Ordinary and historical information about each chant that is in the Ordinary), and an analysis of my work.

Again, just let me know the best place to post a copy of these chapters.
  • chonakchonak
    You're welcome to post it here, though for the long run you might benefit from setting up your own web site and offering the files there too. That will make it easier for people on the net to find you and the files with a name search (via Google or other search engines).

Another means could be to store the files in a free service such as Google Drive or scribd, make them available for anyone to read, and post a link here.
  • I have put some mp3's of my setting of Mass XV on the link below. Thank you very much Ben!

http://yankehome.com/ms-upload/
  • chonakchonak
    For the convenience of readers, here are links:

Introit - Kyrie
    Gloria
    Sanctus
    Agnus Dei
  • BenBen
    Here are the individual links:

Introit/Kyrie
    Gloria
    Sanctus
    Agnus Dei
  • BenBen
    Beat me to it, Richard! :D
  • Cool...thank you Ben and chonak for doing that for me. That was really nice of you.