Video recordings of 2008 Colloquium?
  • I know there was some talk that video recordings had been made at this year's Colloquium and that they would be formatted in some way and published. Does anyone know the status of that project?

Thanks,
    Cathy
  • I have a few DVDs from which extracts can be taken. Haven't done it.

Volunteers who have a good editing sense?
  • There are also the WATERSHED tapes. What's up with that Jeffrey O?
  • JennyJenny
    Any chance they will be available for Christmas giving?
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Don't quote me on this, but I believe the CD's are pretty close. The DVD's . . . not close to completion.

The problem (I'm sure we all realize) is that feeding one's family has to come first, and so sometimes the results don't happen as quickly as one would wish.

May our Savior help us!
  • JennyJenny
    Jeff,

Didn't mean to exert any undue pressure. The recordings will be wonderful and well received whenever they are done.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    No, believe me, these concerns are VERY understandable.

I will pray that all works out according to God's will.
  • Jeff Ostrowski,

Thanks for letting me know about that. I'll look forward to seeing the DVD's whenever you're able to get to them. I completely understand the difficulties. I have five children to take care of and I'm also trying to make progress on a project of transcribing Fr. Hardon talks. I think I'm completing about an average of an hour of talks per year. It's frustrating not to be able to put the time in for them, but eating, laundry, etc., etc. come first. I'll ask Fr. Hardon to pray for us both. I'm sure he'd be happy to support both of our projects!

God bless,
    Cathy
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Thanks, Cathy!