Possible Repertoire
  • I got really excited about this at first. We need to start collecting and familiarizing ourselves with good Spanish vernacular music.

There are an awful lot of "La's" there, though.
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    Mozart Ave verum, Bach BWV 147, Handel Canticorum jubilo & Hallelujah chorus, Marti Chiquirriquitin, Alvarez de Sotomayor Barquito de Sal, Aguado Habenero Salada, Bruckenr Locus iste, Pachelbel Magnificat, Beethoven O salutaris ostia, Schubert Sanctus-Benedictus, Berlin White Christmas...

Quite a few non-Spanish as well as secular works in this list. Is Froggy advocating for something new?

• No, the largely carnivorous short-bodied, tailless amphibian suggests that we are capable of recognizing what is sacred; what is secular; and have the wisdom to know the difference.

It was a chance search that popped this page up. I suppose this one would have been better: http://www.polifonicacentroasturiano.es/index.html

It's an amphibian's eye view of a choral group and its repertoire with links to more.

Found Hanacpachap cussicuinin which is also on Choralwiki and others off a link from this site.
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    Noel ... I was just joshing with you. Actually, the site is pretty interesting. And Hanacpachap cussicuinin is a marvelous work indeed.
  • Joshing...is that like gigging? Frogs frown. I think the amphib/human connection we have made here will get some people looking up Hana...on youtube and Choralwiki!
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    l should have written that in purple.