Funeral Order of Worship
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    Who has a really nice funeral order of worship that they wouldn't mind sharing?

The ones I use now are basically the same as what the parish was using before I got here, and they leave a lot to be desired...
  • matthewjmatthewj
    Are you looking for a worship aid? Or just a sheet that you plug music into? What file type (Word, Publisher, etc) are you looking for?
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    Word, Publisher, .PDF--any file type I can view would be welcome! I'm not looking for anyone to make one for me, but to see what types of designs that others use, and are proud of.

I'm not sure what "a sheet that you plug music into" is, but I'm looking for something that is given out to the congregation at a funeral which helps them follow along in the liturgy.

You may call it a "booklet", "worship aid", "order of worship", or any number of things.

Does that help clarify things?
  • canadashcanadash
    Wow, that is beautiful!
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    Just like that! Looks great!

Anyone else?
  • jpal
    I don't know if it qualifies as "really nice," but it works for us. I use LibreOffice because I end up using three different operating systems and I'm cheap. But .odt is perhaps not as common so I'm not sure if you can use this. I've attached a printable PDF booklet so you can see what it looks like. I believe the only thing missing in this particular one is the copyright/license statement.

The forum won't let me attach the .odt file, but if you message me with your email address I can send it to you.
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    I used LibreOffice, too, but if I want to send a document, I save it as a .doc file or make a PDF for distribution (using 1200 dpi for the PDF resolution).
  • a1437053a1437053
    JPal: I think yours qualifies. I also work with LibreOffice.