Driving to Colloquium (Again)
  • Hi, all!

Sorry to bother you, but I thought I'd try one more time, since I posted this before Easter and it was a hectic time to expect a result...

Is ANYONE DRIVING TO THE COLLOQUIUM from anywhere near South Dakota? I would fly, except I have a medical problem with my inner-ear that leaves me very dizzy when I fly, especially with all the changes in pressure. I'd be happy to share expenses with anyone.

I'm a trustworthy fellow...never even got a detention in school. :)

God bless,

Jacob
  • matthewjmatthewj
    I actually looked into driving (I'm much farther than you), as I enjoy driving tremendously and haven't been in Missouri, Nebraska or Wyoming before... However Mapquest has added a tremendous new feature: calculate fuel cost. It's actually less than $50 more for me to Priceline a flight from Columbus to Salt Lake City than it would be for me to drive in my rather fuel-efficient Honda Civic. Add a Priceline'd $40 hotel room to break up the 25 hour drive in each direction and the flight is cheaper.

A neat feature for anyone currently weighing the options of how to get to Salt Lake City.