• Greetings to the MusicaSacra Forum,

I have been playing music and composing music all of my life, well nearly since I was four years of age. Recently I have been wanting to publish some of my compositions at the urging of family and friends. I am a member of Catholic Answers Forum and I asked in that forum how one was to go about getting music copy written and things of that nature. One of the members, who also happens to be a member recommended that I join this forum. I followed the link and was pretty impressed by what is here. It's going to take ages for me to read through a lot of useful things on here.

I also wanted to say why I chose my username as "Anathama Sit." This happens to be my user name on Catholic Answers Forum and as my friend from CAF recommended me to join here, I wanted them to recognize my user name. This name was picked orginally because "Anathema Sit." was already taken on CAF. The user name also reminds me that anything that would come between me growing closer in my Union with God and His Holy Church is declared by me to be Anathama Sit. After deciding to go with this user name here, I thought I just might want to explain the name, lest anyone think that I am a dissenter. :=)

This forum is unlike any that I have seen and so I am learning how to do it for the first time. I am not sure if I am starting this out all right. I am so excited to be here and I hope to learn quite a bit. I look forward to meeting with you guys and getting to know you guys.

I am not often on other forums, as my time is usually spent on CAF so I may not get to the forum everday, but I will try to check in once a week.

God Bless You All and Thanks for having me,
    Anathama Sit
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    Welcome!
  • Greetings Irishtenor,

Thank you.

God Bless.
    Anathama Sit
  • Glad to see another CAF–er here! ;)
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    What's CAF? If I knew what it was, maybe we could be a trio!
  • chonakchonak
    Catholic Answers Forum (mentioned above).
  • Greetings Joseph Mendes,

Nice to see you here too. Thanks for the invite. It's gonig to take me a long time to crawl through this forum as well. As you can see I am not much online here because of CAF. But it helps to know that there are others out there that are doing Church music and what not. It's nice to be among musicians. :D Oops, no smileys here.

God Bless.
    Anathama Sit