Sell me your Noctirnale Romanum
  • bgeorge77
    If you'd be willing to sell your 2002 Nocturnale Romanum, email me at bgeorge77 at gmail. Thanks!

PS: Hope I didn't post this in the wrong forum.
  • mahrt
    The Nocturnale Romanum is available from the Abbey Shop in England for 80 pounds. You can order online and they take credit cards.
  • mahrt
    It seems also to be available from the publisher Hartker Verlag. Search Nocturnale Romanum.

It may, of course, be that you have already tried these sources and found it to be out of print; its enterprising editor, Peter Holger Sandhofe died suddenly in 2006 at quite a young age, and it may be that it has been allowed to go out of print. It is an extensive and wonderful resource, providing as it does the entire run of responsories for the night office of the Roman Rite, something otherwise not available in modern edition.
  • JahazaJahaza
    I've ordered a copy in the last month from the publisher, so it should still be available from them. bgeorge77 may be looking for a used one so as to cut down the substantial expense?
  • bgeorge77
    Yes, as Jahaza stated it's simply that it's really expensive... 80gbp or 99eur, that's like $160 something after shipping.
  • chonakchonak
    That doesn't sound very different from the original price, if I remember right, except that there was a presubscription discount.
  • I know this goes back many years but I am just wondering if anyone here is willing to sell or knows someone who wants to see their Nocturnale Romanum
  • tomjaw
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • Tomjaw,

Thanks for the links. As for the gregobase link, it doesn't have the entire nocturnal but just bits of it. I am trying to source for all the referenced chants from his Ordo Responsorialis.
  • Tomjaw,

Oh sorry, no you're right. It has it in full. Thanks very much.

Isaac
    Thanked by 1tomjaw
  • I wondered where the chants for Matins were. Thanks!
  • The slides are of low-resolution but it's not entirely illegible. Perhaps one day, with everyone's contribution, every page will be re-set in digital form (Only some of them on the website have been). I do wonder nevertheless if anyone is willing to part with a copy for a price. Let me know....

Isaac