Communio question re: Diffusa est gratia
  • Darcy
    I was just putting together a chart with propers for various Masses, and I see that Diffusa est gratia is the communion chant for the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Am I blind or is this one not included on the pdf download page of the Communio?
  • Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    Not all feasts are there. Richard is doing them on a need-be basis.

Darcy, you have seen this right?
  • Darcy
    Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have seen this... that's where I saw the communio Diffusa est gratia listed, which made me wonder about it since all the rest are apparently on the pdfs. That's all right, I just thought I might be missing something.
  • Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    Darcy, your videos are such an amazing gift to the Church and the world. I'm still in shock about them all. I had no idea you were doing this. Isn't there some way we can get you to the colloq this year? If not, I really hope that someone with your skills and eye will be there to take your place for videoing everything.
  • Darcy
    Thank you, I was just answering your call last summer for people to bring video cameras along. I only wish we would have been able to get them off the tapes sooner, but that is life. I sure wish I could come this year but it's just not possible. I will volunteer my and my husband's services, however, in getting videos online again if someone else will film them. They could send us the mini DVM tapes, we could download them and get them onto YouTube. I really hope someone videotapes, because I would love to at least watch the videos since I can't be there myself. I'm sure others feel the same.