I need YOUR help immediately. Please help! Eastern Rites. Maronite Rite Videos.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Friends,

If you do not know who I am, my name is Jeff Ostrowski, and I work for an organization that has tried to help the CMAA in many ways.
    HERE IS AN EXAMPLE of some things that CCWatershed has been trying to do to help the CMAA.

NOW I NEED A HUGE FAVOR

Please visit A FIRE IN DAMASCUS.

It is a movie that my friend is trying to make (produced by Watershed). It is about the Blessed Massabki Brothers, who were martrys. It is about the MARONITE RITE and the Middle East. Eric has been filming in Lebanon for several months.

PLEASE! I beg you! Please go look and see what he's done!!! Please WRITE TO US (using the form provided at that URL) if you are interested in this project.

Please immediately visit: A FIRE IN DAMASCUS.

PLEASE LET YOUR FRIENDS KNOW ABOUT THIS, and have THEM write to us as well.

Please, I beg of you, HELP keep this thread on the "top" . . . THANKS!!!!

Please send all your friends to A FIRE IN DAMASCUS, and have them WRITE TO US!!!
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    In terms of WHAT YOU CAN DO . . . it's very simple! Just Send Eric a MESSAGE saying that you support this project.
  • Chrism
    Looks good. I support it.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Thanks, Chrism! Please make sure to send us an E-mail, using the site above. I APPRECIATE THIS !!!

Speaking Eric's BEHIND THE SCENES video, LOCATED HERE, here's a "behind the scenes" shot:

. . . TAKEN FROM THIS VIDEO
  • BachLover2BachLover2
    if you have not been to the maronite church in houston, you need to go: http://www.maronite.com/
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    I've heard the choir there is SENSATIONAL in Houston.