EMERGENCY: need a Gospel Acclamation!
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Ever need a Gospel Acclamation in a hurry??

Please bookmark THIS PAGE: GarnierAlleluias.org

My settings (based on Fr. Weber's) have been completed and posted until September 12th, and several other EXCELLENT composers have added wonderful scores, as well.

I will also be adding vocalist scores, Mp3's, and practice videos as soon as I can find the time.

• matthewjmatthewj
    I'm confused...

...Where on this site do I find Verse 5 of the Celtic Alleluia...?
  • miacoyne
    Thank you so much, Jeff. I used Fr. Weber's yesterday. (We challenged the first option for the verse) It was beautiful !!
  • CharlesW
    Verse 5? Isn't that the Charge of the Light Brigade?
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    My friends,

THANK YOU! I have high hopes for this site. I hope those of you who know how to typeset will consider adding your own versions. I really hope you will consider doing this!
  • Carl DCarl D
    JO, will this be the place to find Latin Alleluias in the future?
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Yes, Carl ! You will be contributing some, correct?
  • Carl DCarl D
    Yes, as the year goes on, in addition to the ones I sent you. I also find that some (most?) of the Alleluias aren't specific to years A/B/C, so that might require a slight cross-indexing since you have them split that way.

Carl
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    wonderful !
  • Jeff O.-

Any plans to publish a "vocalist score" of your settings that omits the organ accompaniment? I think you had done this for some of the past settings (which included the refrain and several weeks' worth of verses), and I found them helpful to distribute to members of the choir.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Hello, Jeff.

Yes, I really hope to do this! (As a matter of fact, I'm going to see if I can convince my wife to do this....wish me luck!)
  • newmanbenewmanbe
    ChabanelPsalms.org has Alleluias for ritual Masses that you may want to link to or move.