Invitation to view site improvements
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    If you have not visited the Chabanel site in a few weeks, you might want to look at the brand new IMPROVEMENTS to the layout & design.

(new as of as of December 5, 2009)

YEAR A, YEAR B, and YEAR C have a new look, too, and the other Tomes will follow ASAP.
  • Dan F.Dan F.
    Hey, looks great!
  • Carl DCarl D
    Awesome!!!
  • Mark M.Mark M.
    Very fine, Jeff!

Am curious… I seem to recall that there used to be some Alleluia/Tract settings on the site somewhere. I see a few in the "weddings" section… are there others?
  • I am now using this site as a reference for Responsorial Psalm texts. Just excellent in its usability.
  • matthewjmatthewj
    Might I make a recommendation that you get maybe another singer or two to help you get rehearsal files together? My singers find them very valuable (being able to rehearse with you before they rehearse with me!). It's a lot to expect one person to do, but if you got some help I think it would be a very worthwhile project.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Matthew,

I would love that ---- however, now that I have redone the format of the site, I plan to spend a LOT more time recording practice files --- I apologize that I've have neglected this, but it was very important to move to the new format. But moving all those files took longer than I thought . . . :-)

In your charity, please check in at the site in 1-2 weeks, and see if you notice a lot of improvements --- again, I should have a lot more time for this now (FINALLY!!!)
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    I seem to recall that there used to be some Alleluia/Tract settings on the site somewhere. I see a few in the "weddings" section… are there others?

try here