Carlo Rossini's March In D
  • TeresaH
    Posts: 56
    Does anyone have or know where I can get March (also titled Processional) In D by D. Rulers, arr. by Carlo Rossini? I am missing what is probably the first page which might have the organ registration etc. The piece is marked "Solenne" and seems to be #3 in a collection, though I'm not sure of that. I'd really like to know what the registration suggestions are and it appears to be for 3 manuals. I can't find a copy after several search attempts, so if someone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.
  • I have his wedding music, is it in there? Roulers?
  • TeresaH
    Posts: 56
    Possibly, I don't know, I only have part of it. It makes a really nice wedding processional and I'd like to use it if I can get ahold of it.
  • There is a very adequate performance on YouTube.
    https://youtu.be/FWDkX-l6kLA?si=1am7A81E5cAEhQ7w
    Thanked by 2CHGiffen irishtenor