now would be a good time for CMAA Colloquium photos
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Friends,

If you are not aware, every day for five hours I work on the CMAA documentary Corpus Christi Watershed is producing.

We make a lot of progress, but it is difficult, because there is SO MUCH !!!

NOW would be a good time for anyone who has interesting Colloquium photos to please send them to me.

A few notes about this:

(1) The shots I am interested in are OFF THE BEATEN PATH: e.g. maybe you have a shot of a professor in a corner helping someone understand something, or maybe you have a photo of Colloquium attendees in the dorm room relaxing, or outside practicing ------ basically I am looking for ARTISTIC production photos. We have SOME, but I could always use more. These production stills will help capture the "spirit" of the Colloquium --- e.g. to see a whole pack of CMAA people crossing the busy streets with their CMAA booklets and a nice landscape in background, etc.

(2) Please don't send a photo unless we can use it (that is, you allow it to be in the documentary).

(3) Please don't send in FUZZY, DARK, or low-resolution photos. Thanks!

Please send to jeff@ostrowski.cc with "CMAA Production Photos" in the subject line.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    clicking on it, but it doesn't lead anywhere

do you mean this one?

http://musicasacra.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=665&page=1#Item_1
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    whoever this person is:

http://roseannetsullivan.smugmug.com/Sacred-Music

. . . is AMAZING as a photographer! My word, those are unbelievable. I wonder if she has a 2009 Colloquium section.

Her 2008 section is especially AWESOME --- WOW

I need to get in touch with her and see if we can use some of her photos.

She is out-of-this-world good ! She must be a professional photographer
  • She is great. She didn't come to 2009. The link above now works
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    thanks to those who have sent in pictures

keep 'em coming!

thanks