• Can someone help me find the discussion we had about lengthening the Asperges?
  • a_f_hawkins
    Can't find it - but I notice GS gives one verse of Ps 50, and then says
    et repetitur antiphona, pro opportunitate, post unum-quemque versiculum psalmi 50
  • chonakchonak
    Try the search again. The site-search mechanism has recently been improved (that is, fixed somewhat).
  • rich_enough
    Perhaps this is the discussion you're looking for, CGZ? It's not the topic of the thread, but you ask the question about lengthening the Asperges about 7 comments from the top and get some good responses.
  • RIch_enough,

Yes! That's exactly it. The antiphon may be repeated as appropriate, psalm verses may be added, and Corinne Cooze provided a polyphonic option.

Thank you.
  • chonakchonak
    Please give your discussions clear titles. "User failure" doesn't say what this thread is about.

For example, "lengthening the Asperges" or "need search help" would be good options.
  • a_f_hawkins
    Permit me to spring to the defence. The OP is 'trying to locate a thread', not starting a new one on how to lengthen the Asperges.
  • chonakchonak
    Yes, that's another good one.
  • Chonak,

Noted for further use. If you want to change this title, feel encouraged by me to do so.