Stations of the Cross
  • Richard MixRichard Mix
    I've found myself missing Vexilla regis ever since leaving behind the Lutheran Book of Worship, and since one of my bête noires is singing Stabat mater by three-line half-verses, I've made a new booklet. Comment and especially proofreading comments welcome; I hunted around for clip art that I might like before reflecting that people might as well pay attention to the art in the church.
    Thanked by 3GerardH CHGiffen Reval
  • This is an interesting variety of music. Thank you.
  • Richard MixRichard Mix
    Still struggling with booklet printing; here's a try with A4 format and larger font.
  • Here’s a utility you can download for free that will take a regular pdf and convert it to a booklet (ie-letter sized becomes an 11x17 booklet, or statement sized becomes a letter booklet).

https://www.notationcentral.com/product/pdf-batchbooklet/
    Thanked by 1Richard Mix
  • Richard MixRichard Mix
    Aha, and Sibelius files can be statement sized too!

Here's a master pdf.
  • bhcordovabhcordova
    Richard, if you have Adobe Acrobat Pro, you can easily make booklets from any PDF. When you select print, go to the page size and handling menu and select booklet.
    Thanked by 1Richard Mix
  • Richard MixRichard Mix
    Hm, there's some sort of Adobe reader at church, but print booklet was a huge hassle, and with margins that were rather tragic. I do wish that I could view PAGES in booklet mode.