Turbulent Times and a Paradigm Shift for those of Us Devoted to Sacred Music
  • francis
    According to the 'Guardians of the Galaxy', The TLM must go. Why?

Many of us who are employed to serve the liturgy as her musicians will have to reckon with this turbulence in high fashion going forward.

If you think we are in turbulent times now, brace yourself...

(excerpt: "my mission is to indicate to everyone the imminent danger we are in of losing our souls for all eternity if we remain obstinate in sin.")

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B2NXCK8B/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title

“In the plans of the Divine Providence, when God is going to chastise the world He always first exhausts all other remedies. When He sees that the world pays no attention whatsoever, then, as we say in our imperfect way of talking, He presents us the last means of salvation: His Blessed Mother. If we despise and reject this last means, Heaven will no longer pardon us, because we will have committed a sin that the Gospel calls a sin against the Holy Spirit. This sin consists in openly rejecting—with full knowledge and will—the salvation that is put in our hands. (Sister Lucia Dos Santos, 26 December 1957)”
  • Here I am meditating on your words in a little town in rural Russia. Finding myself in agreement wholeheartedly with your statement and the quote from the famous St Lucia (my eldest daughter is named Lucia as well). It is strange being in the sanctuary of the Orthodox Church here, quite a different reality. There are attempts to build technocracy and anti-christ precursors in this land as in any of the super power nations, but yet even here we hope and pray , and depend that the Church will triumph. So far there has been much hope. If it were not for His holiness Patriarch Kyrils letter last December, which rebuked it as anti-Christiana and unjust, perhaps Vaccine passports would have gotten further. Indeed much of the culture is against us, but only when we turn to the faith and our brethren do we find the ability to dwell in unity and in strength. Day by day conversion of heart happens, the further the globalist and anti-Christian forces go the faster they hasten their own demise. A period of peace seems inevitable for a time...so the prophecies encourage me to believe is possible next decade.
    Thanked by 2francis tomjaw
  • "It is useless to try to wait for closeness to people and patriotism from the "creative managers" responsible for information policy. For those who taught our officials that the "Brave New World" is wonderful and our future, any treaty with the West, even a complete capitulation with the shooting of every tenth is the best outcome and therefore they will write about the "importance of goodwill gestures." Not because traitors (or rather, not only because), but because they do not know how to do otherwise, do not understand and cannot accept.

It is useless to talk to feminists, juveniles and pederasts about family politics. They're still going to try to break it down to their perverse views. It's useless to prove to digitalizers that collecting data in a war is equal to handing it over to the enemy. They, even realizing this, will still continue their work, because they do not know how to do otherwise. They will, until they begin to fly personal missiles, like operators of unsitched drones in the Donbass.

It is even more useless to wait for the "flashing" of our cult, which for 30 years worked exclusively to suck money out of the state and for the sake of receiving European awards in cinema, music and theater. At the same time, they are glad that they were given a prize for another spit in the Motherland, as well as for stories about the "hard life of a pederast" in Russia. To understand what they are given in order to assure their own of superiority over the Russians, with the subsequent justification of their robbery and extermination, as gifts are given, for example, to the Iranians, there will not be enough brains. How to understand that by dragging the "values of the new world" into all the cracks, they are promoting not a "safe world", but its degradation and a new world slavery under the yoke of "holy corporations".

And therefore, suddenly for themselves under the pressure of confrontation with those who were prayed for, part of the party fled, some fell silent in shock, and some, together with the curators, decided to "wait it out" in order to return their own and do what they had been doing for the past 30 years. But months go by, officials who are accustomed to living on a wide foot and the "stars" have exhausted themselves, which means that it is necessary to "speed up the process". Autumn is just around the corner, and there is the "most important ches", concerts in the regions, elections, holidays, a new film season and theater season, registration for the New Year. It is worse than to miss such a thing for our cult only to lose weddings and corporate parties.

So they are forced once again to go on a "psychological attack" in order to test the reaction of society and try to occupy the cult space and the income from it again. "

No matter where they they are globalist, jews and anti-christians forces are the same, whether in the Vatican, the USA, Russia, Uruguay. They want the Pope of Rome and Patriarchs to be their slaves as the St Maximillian heard the freemasons say over a hundred years ago. So this difficult stage must come to pass.
    Thanked by 1francis
  • So we're now entertaining ideas of a Jewish plot to bring down the Church?
    Thanked by 1Liam
  • francis
    Are we entertaining? Or maybe, perhaps, are we simply deaf and dumb?

https://lepantoin.org/satan-must-reign-in-the-vatican-the-pope-will-be-his-slave/

BTW... this happened in the same year as our Lady of Fatima appeared with a proclamation from heaven... hmmm... she was concerned for HER CHILDREN.

...excerpt from "The Permanent Instruction from the Alta Vendita"

“We do not intend to win the Popes to our cause, to make them neophytes of our principles, propagators of our ideas. That would be a ridiculous dream; and if events turn out in some way, if Cardinals or prelates, for example, of their own free will or by surprise, should enter into a part of our secrets, this is not at all an incentive for desiring their elevation to the See of Peter. That elevation would ruin us. Ambition alone would have led them to apostasy, the requirements of power would force them to sacrifice us. What we must ask for, what we should look for and wait for, as the Jews wait for the Messiah, is a Pope according to our needs.

“With that we shall march more securely towards the assault on the Church than with the pamphlets of our brethren in France and even the gold of England. Do you want to know the reason for this? It is that with this, in order to shatter the high rock on which God built His Church, we no longer need Hannibalian vinegar, or need gunpowder, or even need our arms. We have the little finger of the Successor of Peter engaged in the ploy, and this little finger is as good, for this crusade, as all the Urban IIs and all the St. Bernards in Christendom.

“Now then, to assure ourselves of a Pope of the required dimensions, it is a question first of shaping for this pope a generation worthy of the reign we are dreaming of. Leave old people and those of mature age aside; go to the youth, and if it is possible, even to the children.”

How can one argue against this blatant anti-Catholic dreck? To YOUR CHILDREN they have marched and are now conquering your very own progeny! We will raise the Rosary (Mary) and the Cross (Jesus), and they shall not pass.

https://youtu.be/mJZZNHekEQw
  • Liam
    "No matter where they they are globalist, jews and anti-christians forces are the same, whether in the Vatican, the USA, Russia, Uruguay."

(((Saying the quiet part very loudly)))

SMH

Thanked by 1Schönbergian
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    Has this gone from a paradime shift to a paraquarter shift?
  • tomjaw
    God has a plan for us all, He is in charge. We can make all the plans we want but if they are not God's plan they are as concrete as chaff.

Meanwhile the devil does not have a plan, hell is hell because it is chaotic. Mindless hate is only ever mindless hate. The devil's servants are unable to work together coherently, they end up sounding like janus, and many are just useful idiots in the devil's campaign of mindless hate.

Worrying about the bigger picture and various perceived plans of destruction is not a good use of our limited time. We are called to save our soul and the souls of our neighbours. We are called to be charitable, even to our enemy. We must set a good example. By our example we can convert the world and upset the devil's campaign of mindless hate.
  • Sounds like a good time to re-read Screwtape again.
  • chonakchonak
    I have banned Chris McAvoy's account, and am pretty fed up with any.more posting about plots against the Church. This is a music forum, not a place to obsess about the Church's enemies, whether real or imagined.

• We must remember that even Fr. Fahey, when confronted with being anti-Semitic, responded that his ‘crusade’ was not against the Jewish people, it was against those who believed in “secular messianism”, that is, the belief that the ultimate salvation of the world will come about through secular means, and not through the salvific action of Jesus Christ. Secular messianists can be found in every race and country.

To connect this back to music: music is one of the greatest examples of how to fight this pragmatic tendency, because its true value is above monetary exchange. We think it frivolous, and not as productive as many of the other STEM subjects advocated by St. John Dewey. Yet, to paraphrase the Scottish philosopher Andrew Fletcher - those who create the music of a culture will eventually write its laws. Let’s be careful, then, as to what we write.
  • Liam
    "Secular messianists can be found in every race and country": in which case there is absolutely no *good* need to identify (((Jews))) specially in that regard, and people who do so may properly be so confronted.

And it certainly won't help the cause of sacred music.
  • GambaGamba
    I’m frankly embarrassed this ridiculous thread is still here.
    Thanked by 1Schönbergian
  • francis
    Yet know this, that the kingdom of God is at hand.
  • Liam
    It's always at hand for each of us.
    Thanked by 1a_f_hawkins
  • CharlesW
    I think it true that when dealing with stereotypes, one can always find examples that are exactly like the stereotypes. The error is trying to expand that to the majority. Were there Jews that hated Christianity and wanted to overthrow it, just look at the number of Jewish Bolsheviks who were in the forefront of the Russian Revolution. Most Jews want to live in peace and wish no harm on anyone, in my experience. The same could be said of most other people. Freemasons, who knows. Some are rabidly anti-Catholic while many just wear funny hats and ride miniature cars in parades. It's the generalizations that kill.
    Thanked by 1tomjaw
  • "Freemasons, who knows."
    Indeed. I and other members of our community choir are invited to contribute our voices at a "MASONIC SERVICE OF READINGS AND CAROLS" which looks from the order of service to be a standard 9 Lessons & Carols, in an Anglican church. The only distinctive feature seems to be that all the readers have silly titles like
    Past Provincial Grand Master, IOM Provincial Grand Lodge of Freemasons; and Past Grand Superintendent, IOM Provincial Grand Chapter.
    Nevertheless I do not intend to be present.

I suspect that lots of male organisations have similar silly titles, not excepting the Knights of Columbus. There is a drinking club within staggering distance of me of 'The Royal and Ancient Order of Buffaloes'.
    Thanked by 2tomjaw CharlesW
  • CharlesW
    As one of my friends said when meeting the leader of the Knights of Columbus "troop" - I have no idea what their council names itself. "You're the Grand Wizard, aren't you?" I told him later that he used a title that belonged to a different organization.