Summer Intensive 2010
  • AOZ
    I'm sure it comes as no surprise that the 2010 Summer Chant Intensive will be held at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, PA. The dates are June 14-18, 2010. The Mary Pappert School of Music will be offering graduate level credit to qualified participants at a great summer rate. More specific information forthcoming. See the web page.
  • priorstf
    Any plans for another left coast winter intensive this year? Or is the right the place to be?!
  • AOZ
    The idea with the Winter Intensive is to move it around a bit. 2010's will be in Charleston, SC. More information will be posted in the coming weeks.
  • priorstf
    Hmm. Chicago. Pittsburgh. DC. Charleston. I'm beginning to detect a trend!
  • Donnaswan
    Charleston!! My bags are packed!

Donna
  • mjballoumjballou
    Charleston! One of my favorite cities! Low country boils, shrimp peeling, beautiful churches and houses, and now CHANT! (But honestly, I can't go again or Scott will think I'm retarded.)
  • But MJ, you are the leader of the national movement that swears to follow the Intensive wherever it goes, no matter what! This hard-core group is on the verge of defining a generation.
  • mjballoumjballou
    This makes me the Intensive equivalent of a "Dead head." Next thing you know, I'll be selling tie-dyed covers for the Graduale.
  • marymezzomarymezzo
    MJ, what will these covers cost?

:)
  • CharlesW
    Chant heads rule! ;-)