The popup is getting obnoxious
  • ServiamScores
    I don't mean to gripe too loudly, but I've already donated and it is obnoxious, and particularly difficult to dismiss on mobile. We've received the message.
  • tandrews
    Have you tried the uBlock origin extension for Chrome? Then again, I don't think it works on mobile. Not to single out the CMAA forum but I use it everywhere I go to avoid exit-intent popups, it's worked very well!
  • ServiamScores
    My main issue is that the forum doesn’t remember the fact that you’ve already dismissed it (multiple times).
  • MarkB
    Adblocker Ultimate
  • francis
    I was going to start a thread like this a couple of days ago, but thought I would wait.
  • ServiamScores
    Same, but we’ve endured days of it and l suspect we will be treated to five more…
  • chonakchonak
    I appreciate it and I've kept you all in mind about the inconvenience. Just between you and me, I didn't make it display as often as I was being asked to. :-)
    Thanked by 2ServiamScores tomjaw
  • Elmar
    Usually I do not read popups, the more they pop the less I read them.
    I made an exception for this discussion and noticed that it says "donations doubled during April" (how does that work - please can you apply this to my salary as well?) so there is hope that it will stop in May.
  • Liam
    "Usually I do not read popups, the more they pop the less I read them."

Yes. That's how I've dealt with popups since the 9th day of creation.
  • ServiamScores
    how does that work

Someone has agreed to match any donations that are made.

please can you apply this to my salary as well?

Yours and mine both!
    Thanked by 2Elmar tomjaw
  • CharlesW
    the love of money is the root of all evil
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • StimsonInRehabStimsonInRehab
    Thank you, Chonak, at the very least, for refraining from turning it into Clickbait.

"This Church Choir started a New Music Program - WHAT YOU HEAR NEXT WILL SHOCK YOU"
    Thanked by 2ServiamScores tomjaw
  • This Church Choir started a New Music Program - WHAT YOU HEAR NEXT WILL SHOCK YOU"

Hmmmmmmmmm what blog does this sound like...