Source & Summit score editor
  • PaxTecum
    Yes - a new gabc question. I see it's been answered, but none of the solutions work for me today.

Looking for a way to suppress the custos using Source & Summit score editor. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!
  • MatthewRoth
    I don't think that you can. The S&S editor uses an older version of Gregorio; I can't tell when z- or Z- were added, but there you go. [nocustos] is from 5.0, which is definitely more recent. There are also some ways to handle this directly in LaTeX (which, now that someone has asked, I can't remember how I handled it for one score where I was messing around and then needed to reset it for the next score…) and not just in gabc, although in any case, you can mess with it in gabc, just not with S&S (I don't know if Chonak's editor works for you — I always had a hard time with it — but I think that it's a more recent version)
    Thanked by 2PaxTecum tomjaw
  • PaxTecum
    OK that is super helpful. thank you! i should just setup my own server if i'm going to use this... i've always preferred the meinrad fonts for precision but gabc is just way faster - esp. when i can borrow from gregobase.
    Thanked by 1tomjaw
  • chonakchonak
    There is a no-automatic-custos option on https://run.gregoriochant.org/ .
    Thanked by 2PaxTecum CHGiffen
  • PaxTecum
    Thanks, Chonak!