Colloquium Documentary
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Just to let everyone know, I continue to work on the 2009 Colloquium Documentary, being produced by Corpus Christi Watershed.

I work on it every day for hours.

You have to understand that when you are dealing with this many HOURS of footage, it is not a super fast process to produce something of quality.

In Christ,

JMO
  • don roy
    jeff
    the one from last year is totally awesome! there is no doubt this one will be wonderful! thanks for all you do!!!
  • Kathy
    I appreciate the hard work as well. Editing is supposed to be one of the most challenging parts of moviemaking.

On the other hand, I would love to hear of any plans the Watershed might have of, separately from the documentary, releasing raw footage, unedited. I think it woukd be a great promotion for the CMAA and the Cooloquium if folks were able to just watch a Mass, for example, or a rehearsal.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    yes, after the documentary is produced, many, many things will be released ---- it is very, very exciting
  • Ava
    Woohoo!
  • Hi Jeff!
    Thanks so much for all your time-intensive labor. The work ethic and spirit of camaraderie from you and your crew was infectious and impressive! You all are in our family prayers. May God reward you for all your work.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    [comment deleted]
  • MA, me too!
  • Can't wait to see it!
  • gregpgregp
    Jeff, I hate to intrude on your work, but any idea when this will be done? Can you at least give us a little bit for a Christmas present?
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Hello!

With regard to the documentary, it came out better than any of us could ever have imagined.

The completed documentary has been shown to two "high ups" in the CMAA with very favorable response. The hardest part of editing was cutting it down from 90 minutes to 56 minutes.

I cannot say anything at this MOMENT regarding when it will air, but I anticipate sharing some very good news before too long, possibly even by this Friday.

So, GOOD THINGS are happening, but for the moment, I cannot talk about any of them.... :-(

But it won't be long.
  • So exciting- thanks for all your work, Jeff, and the good people of Corpus Christi Watershed!
  • chonakchonak
    Is 56 minutes the broadcast version and 90 minutes the "directors' cut"?

Will there be a DVD with bonus features? Audio commentary by some of the principals? Outtakes and bloopers? :-)
  • I have some sense that this documentary will be a turning point. Seriously.
  • No bloopers, Chonak! Aaaaaaargh! :)
    Jeffrey T, I have the same sense. And I'm thinking I'd better get my registration for Colloquium XX in before the documentary hits the air.
  • chonakchonak
    (I was looking forward to the VH1 "Pop-up Videos" edition.) :-)
  • No doubt this will be incredible, Jeff...thank you and your cohorts for all your hard work! I'm looking forward to having a DVD to show the DOM's and musicians in our six parish linkage. They won't know what hit 'em. :o)
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT --- I promise to let you know ASAP what is happening --- honestly, we are 99.9% there --- expect some news in the next 1-2 weeks.
  • AOZ
    The Holy Spirit works through Jeff O, Daniel Varholy, and the whole Corpus Christi team. Of this I am absolutely certain.
  • Kathy
    I'm really looking forward to this!
  • chonakchonak
    Let us know when you're ready to accept re-orders!