RC Clip Art
  • francis
    While I don't particularly like clip art, there was a link to some great line art on the forum somewhere, and I cannot find it. JT, I think you referenced it at some point. Can you point me to it again? I can't seem to locate it! Thnx.
  • francis
    Thnx, Jeffrey... searched clip art and graphics and I couldn't find it!

Christus Natus Est!
  • I love the CMAA clip art and use it so very much on Mass music booklets... what a great thing!
  • gregpgregp
    Me too! It certainly lends an air of solemnity and tradition -which drives some people crazy.
  • these are a collective effort. Steve Collins got it started (yeah!!) and things have been added as they have been scanned, many by volunteers. what am I saying? Of course they are all volunteers. anyway, many have contributed. Excellent stuff. More are needed!
  • mjballoumjballou
    Another CMAA clip art fan here - such a wonderful contrast to the prevailing Catholic clips that remind me of nursery school.
  • Mark M.Mark M.
    Hello, all… I'm resuscitating an old thread, simply to ask if by chance anyone knows of any other noteworthy (and free) clip art or line art sites. (My memory tells me that there used to be one more, in addition to the excellent flickr one Jeffrey linked for us above… I think it was here, or maybe on the ceciliaschola site.) I'm specifically looking for images appropriate for a nuptial Mass.

Thanks!
  • There was another that was live for a while and when down. I'm kicking myself for not have snagged all those at the time.
    Thanked by 1tomboysuze
  • Donnaswan
    Beautiful Dead tree clip art can be found in some of the many Dover Publications.

Donna
  • Chrism
    TheCatholicLibrary.org is still up.

I'm also partial to the Web Gallery of Art

And then there's The Doré Bible Gallery.
    Thanked by 1tomboysuze
  • Oh I think this CatholicLibrary is the same collection I had link before and then the site went away. I really hope that there are people who will take all of this stuff and spread it as far as possible, infinitely. We need to make sure that it is all available. In fact, I probably need to put it all into one folder on MusicaSacra and open that folder for total downloads.
  • Mark M.Mark M.
    Very good… looking forward to inspecting all of these! Thank you!

Edit: Ah, yes, Chrism… that line art from CatholicLibrary.org is exactly what I had remembered! Thanks again!
  • Chrism
    Is it just my imagination or have some images gone away from the Flickr site? I think I remember 5 pages, and now I see 3.
  • I'm bumping this old thread, as I was looking for these images. It seems CatholicLibrary is now offline. Some of the images can be downloaded via Internet Archive. But then I found this site which has them all, and more? http://www.theworkofgodschildren.org/collaboration/index.php?title=Category:Black_and_White_Religious_Pictures
    Thanked by 1tomboysuze
  • Chrism
    Great site, JenniferGM.

FYI--There's also this backup of CatholicLibrary:

http://inillotempore.com/blog/images/gallery/albums.php
    Thanked by 1tomboysuze