Lamb of God - Redeemer University Collge Concert Choir
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    Here is a performance from a March 31, 2019 concert of the Agnus Dei (English "Lamb of God") from my Ascension Mass, sung by the Concert Choir of Redeemer University College in Hamilton, Ontario, directed by Christiaan Teeuwsen. This work seems to be a favourite of the choir, as they have sung it several times over the past few years - once in an a cappella performance in the Rotunda of the Parliament Buildings in Ottawa.

Music begins at the 30 second mark.

width="640" height="360">

Scores (both English and Latin) are attached (note, I just uploaded the original versions, which is what the RUC choir uses)..
  • Simply exquisite, Charles. I’d love to program this for one of my choir’s summer masses.
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • Richard MixRichard Mix
    I'll second that. A congregational part for the Gloria is already on CPDL (formatted for a letter sheet rather than a half fold, it looks like). Is a Sanctus already written?
    Thanked by 2cesarfranck CHGiffen
  • ghmus7
    Congratulations Charles!!
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    Here is a video (cellphone) that I unearthed of the performance of the Agnus Dei in the Rotunda of the Canadian Parliament Buildings. The Redeemer University College Choir is conducted by Christiaan Teeuwsen. RUC is in Hamilton, Ontario.

RUC Choir sings Agnus Dei in Rotunda of Canada's Parliament Buildings
    https://www.facebook.com/andre.schutten.7/videos/10153949103814837/