Looking for some singers for Aug 26th
  • SalieriSalieri
    I am trying to pull together a group of people who are pretty confident singers (one or two per part) and good readers to perform a polyphonic Mass* for my parish's Patronal Feast on Thursday, August 26th. The Mass will be at 5:30 pm. We are located in Western Massachusetts (Franklin County).

I hoping to get enough folks to cover SAATTBB*. At the moment remuneration is nothing more than the grace of the sacraments.

I realize that this is short notice, but if anyone is interested, please PM me for details. R.S.V.P. by August 7th.

Thanks.

* I am hoping to get enough people to be able perform my Missa super Re Mi Fa Sol Mi Ut Re, but if I only get an Alto and Bass, plus myself, I'd be happy to do Byrd For Three, etc.
  • I wish you success.
    Alas!
    I am much, much farther from you than I would like to be.
    Thanked by 1Salieri
  • Jackson,

You're only half as far as I am.

I wish I could help!

Thanked by 1Salieri
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    Wish I could be there and help, but it's an impossibility.
    Thanked by 1Salieri
  • CCoozeCCooze
    That sounds lovely.
    I wish I were closer.
    Best of luck!
    Thanked by 1Salieri
  • SalieriSalieri
    I'm surprised that none of you can bilocate yet!
    Thanked by 2Elmar tomjaw
  • SalieriSalieri
    Just FYI, this will be within the context of the Novus Ordo with Propers in English (with some Hymns in Polish).
  • Salieri,

I guess I won't buy my plane ticket, then.
    Thanked by 1tomjaw
  • SalieriSalieri
    Well, in the context of, erm, "recent events", it's the best that can be managed...
    Thanked by 2tomjaw Jeffrey Quick
  • Understood.
    Thanked by 1tomjaw
  • Jeffrey Quick
    Well, in the context of, erm, "recent events", it's the best that can be managed...

"Thanked" in lieu of a Facebook care emoji.
    Thanked by 1tomjaw
  • Salieri, ask Chonak. He knows some singers I know who might be able to help.