• bhcordovabhcordova
    Don't forget, the colloquium starts today!
    Thanked by 1mmeladirectress
  • Jeffrey Quick
    How'd the meeting turn out? I registered at the last minute, so I never got the link for that.
  • Maybe it's that your membership isn't up to date, Jeffrey? I'd suggest checking in about that. The link to the membership meeting was sent to all current members, separate from the Colloquium Day 1 email so that members who weren't able to attend the colloquium would still be able to attend the member meeting.
  • Jeffrey Quick
    Actually, Janet had notified me of that several weeks ago, and I paid online. What's more likely is that I had missed the meeting signup at the original colloquium registration, I signed up separately, and it got lost in the bustle.

Oddly, because of various scheduling issues, I've never made a membership meeting at a live Colloquium either.
  • SalieriSalieri
    It must be a conspiracy, Jeffrey.
  • bhcordovabhcordova
    Now that the Colloquium is over what were everyone's thoughts? I enjoyed it, but thought that some of the "Beginner Tract" presentations were way over my head.

I'm very glad that they announced that next year's Colloquium will be in person!
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • Jeffrey Quick
    It must be a conspiracy, Jeffrey.

LOL! I don't THINK I've PO'ed anyone in the CMAA.

Where are we next year (and when?) I can't find the info on the web page.

• chonakchonak
    It will be at the Newman Center of the University of Illinois, Champaign/Urbana. Sorry I didn't make note of the dates.
    Thanked by 1Jeffrey Quick
  • StimsonInRehabStimsonInRehab
    God willing, I might be able to make next year! Remind me, do seminarians get discounts?
  • chonakchonak
    Usually there is a discounted rate or a "scholarship" request procedure for sems.