Colloquium XIX Images
  • Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    I didn't find a thread yet on this so, please add yours

From several sources, among whom Pat Cunningham and Aristotle Esguerra.

• G
    Why have I never before noticed how very cat-who's-swallowed-a-canary Aristotle's smile is?

(Save the Liturgy, Save the World)
  • June Ely
    A few of my pics - I didn't have time to take very many!
  • janetgorbitzjanetgorbitz
    Francis Cardinal George

Photobucket

Poon family

more at my blog...
  • G: A canary is a rare treat, as is that smile (I think).

Here's my set of photos.
    You know what is odd? I've yet to see an image that captures the size and scale.

Do we need a group photo next year?
  • Flambeaux
    Will we all be able to fit in the frame for a group photo next year?
  • chonakchonak
    If we stand in the chapel and face the loft, perhaps?
  • G- Had to laugh at your comment. Yes, I think it would have been difficult being Aristotle's second grade teacher. T

Aristotle, if I had to guess, I'd say there is a world of planning going on behind that smile. And a hapless canary.
  • marymezzomarymezzo
    you know what would be nice, if people were willing?

a list with name, city, state, and e-mail address of all participants for a given year.
  • Ava
    Hi Aristotle!
    Would you please post your set of pictures on the forum, as I don't have facebook, and would so like to view your images. I hope more people post their pictures! Next time, I'm bringing a camera! (I'll have to buy one first though : )
  • miacoyne
    it would be nice if people can post pictures here from facebook. I'm sure I'm not the only person who don't go facebook. (facebook might be fun, but I figure I do enough talking in this forum.)
  • Miacoyne, you are not alone. I won't visit Facebook, Myspace, Twitter or two soup cans tied with string- I figure my narccisism and idiocy are adequately displayed here and my own blog.
    Here are some I took from here and there and posted on NLM

• June Ely
    A couple more pics...
  • miacoyne
    Jeffrey, those are beautiful pictures. Thanks.
    Sorry June Ely ,somehow I cannot open the file. (Probably my computer needs to be updated on something.)

Charles, I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you at the Colloquium. I think you're very popular and your table was always full at the meal time.
    I signed up for Twiiter (?) inspired by this forum. Now I'm getting emails from strangers, saying so and so is following you, even if I didn't post anything. When I checked that person's profile, it said her profile is suspended because of some suspicious activity. It's a bit creepy. I know some people enjoy it, but it's not for me. (I sent email to cancel my signing up there, but I'm still getting emails from it.)
  • Thank you Mia, you're very kind. Actually Wendy and I took many meals as a couple alone; but we did enjoy the company of so many Forum friends. You were also in great company at meal times from those times I noticed.
    That whole thing about Twitter, etc., makes me, in the immortal lyrics of Stevie Wonder, "Very superstitious." I worry about the devil in the details. Seriously.
  • June Ely
    Hello miacoyne,

I don't know if I posted them correctly - I don't know how to do it so that the pics just show up without having to click anything. It must work somehow, because Jeffrey used one of the pics.
  • This link should work for Facebook nonusers. Please let me know if it doesn't.
  • Ava
    Thank you for taking and posting your pictures Aristotle! They are visible!
  • Abelard
    Ok, it's been a month...does anyone else have photos to post from the Colloquium? Thanks!
    I've seen hundreds at facebook

we could use more here