Attending the Virtual Colloquium
  • G
    If you're attending the Virtual Colloquium beginning this evening, and were surprised as I was not to have a cheery Day One email, you may need to check your SPAM folder.
    (BTW, sooooooo grateful for this, and grateful to whomever came up with the idea of a virtual colloquium.)
    Save the Liturgy, Save the World!
    Thanked by 2chonak janetgorbitz
  • Carl DCarl D
    I am so, so overjoyed by being able to attend this amazing event! It really is working well. I so much appreciate all the hard work that went into this!

It also made really evident how out of practice I've become in the last 3 months. /:\
    Thanked by 2G janetgorbitz
  • mmeladirectress
    Today was like drinking from a fire hose, and it's only Day One.

Very happy to have this virtual event; thank you CMAA.
    Thanked by 2G janetgorbitz
  • francis
    Moving back to the east coast last year, I was certainly planning on attending this year, but alas the tribulation of events has changed the course of things. As prof. Mahrt said last night, 'this has been a disaster, but we have made something good of it.' (not an exact quote)

I am glad I was able to join in for this years VC... it has been 15 years since I was able to attend.

Thanks to all and your effort and hard work.
    Thanked by 1janetgorbitz
  • janetgorbitzjanetgorbitz
    I've had more than the usual number of reports of the morning emails going to spam folders... not sure why unless it is the embedded Zoom links in them. If anyone doesn't get an early morning email from me (who is registered for that day), let me know asap so I can forward it to you directly!
  • donr
    I usually can not make the colloquium so this has been a great joy for me.

Thank you to all who have made this possible.
    Thanked by 1janetgorbitz