Prayers Please
  • CatherineS
    One friend's father who was in the ICU for a perforate ulcer has been released and is coming home, thank God. He is very frail (he already was) but is recovering, and managed not to catch Covid on top of everything.

And the other friend's father, who was in for Covid and came home with a terrible bedsore is recuperating well, and my friend, his daughter (now primary caretaker) is really blossoming into the job, in prayer and self-offering. It's inspiring to see, really, because he needs to be cared for like an infant at this point, and that wasn't what she had planned on.

My mother is growing in courage as her surgery date approaches, and beginning to have some humor about her nervousness. It helped her to talk to some people who had similar but much more severe versions of the same surgery, and are now fine.

Thanks so much for your prayers.
    Thanked by 2CHGiffen Carol
  • CatherineS
    One friend's father who was in the ICU for a perforate ulcer has been released and is coming home, thank God. He is very frail (he already was) but is recovering, and managed not to catch Covid on top of everything.

Well, now he's had a pulmonary embolism and is back in the ICU. Poor thing. His son (my friend) is so pained. If it's his time, I hope he may go well, and bring the family together in love of Christ.
    Thanked by 1Carol
  • Carol
    My 93 year old mother has seemingly taken a turn for the worse. The doctor has been consulting with my bachelor brother by telemedicine which is very frustrating. We are in an area that is still not seeing patients in the office. We do not want to take her to the hospital because they are still banning visitors or severely limiting them due to the corona virus. Please pray for us all to have wisdom peace, and strength. I will pray more for your friend and his father, Catherine.
    Thanked by 1CatherineS
  • CatherineS
    That's painful, Carol. Praying for you all.
    Thanked by 1Carol
  • bhcordovabhcordova
    Asking the intercession of St. Jude Thaddeus
    Thanked by 2CatherineS Carol
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    Prayers for all of you.
    Thanked by 1Carol