Used Choir Music Wanted
  • Hi, I would like to know if you have old choir music don’t use anymore Maybe you need to layout these Would you like to donate it? Listeing CD Acc CD Tracks Rehearsal Tracks Songbooks Tapes/VHS Drama Videos orchestrations
    Please email at edsonjpc@aol.com thanks
  • chonakchonak
    Hi!

Please tell us more about your project. Is this for a specific church? A company?

Thanked by 1canadash
  • Hi Minister, I'd like to know if you have old choral music don’t use anymore. Maybe, you need to layout these. Would you like to donate it? I can pay for the shipping. CD, Octavos, with accompaniment track, Songbooks, rehearsal track VHS/tapes, dramatic video demo, orchestrations.   Have a wonderful day. ejpcjd@gmail.com, Looking forward to hearing from you so soon, Blessings, ED
    Thanked by 1canadash
  • chonakchonak
    OK, thanks for explaining!
  • Hi Minister, I'd like to know if you have old choral music don’t use anymore. Maybe, you need to layout these. Would you like to donate it? I can pay for the shipping. CD, Octavos, with accompaniment track, Songbooks, rehearsal track VHS/tapes, dramatic video demo, orchestrations.   Have a wonderful day. ejpcjd@gmail.com, Looking forward to hearing from you so soon, Blessings, ED
  • if you have old choir music don’t use anymore Maybe you need to layout these Would you like to donate it? Listening CD Acc CD Tracks Rehearsal Tracks Songbooks Tapes/VHS Drama Videos orchestrations Please email at edsonjpc@aol.com thanks
  • chonakchonak
    Sad to say, EdsonJules, I don't think this is something we can help you with.

We're an organization about Catholic church music. Catholic churches almost never use contemporary-style musicals and cantatas. That's not part of a Catholic church service. So you probably shouldn't expect to get a lot of contributions of used sheet music, rehearsal tapes, etc., by posting here.

Also, please don't post the same request more than once.
    Thanked by 3WGS eft94530 tomjaw
  • edsonjulesedsonjules
    Used Choir Music Wanted - olders Music