New resource - Divine Worship: The Missal (study edition)
  • Blaise
    For those of you who have been waiting, there is now a somewhat affordable copy of Divine Worship: The Missal that will be available from the Catholic Truth Society in April of this year. ** Divine Worship: The Missal is the primary book of worship for the ordinariates established under the apostolic constitution Anglicanorum Coetibus decreed by Pope Benedict XVI in 2009 and whose membership qualifications were expanded by Pope Francis soon after.

( ** Parishes are also authorized use of the Ordinary Form, at least.)

Administration: Remove this if links to outside products not allowed.
    [No problem.--admin]

• I think this is the correct link: Divine Worship: The Missal
    Thanked by 1M. Jackson Osborn
  • Blaise
    Yes, thank you.

(I tried cutting and pasting into the link function above.)
  • There is an Anglican Ordinariate Parish somewhere in the U.S. that has created its own booklet version of DW-TM, but also mentions on their website that an official hand-missal sized version for the laity is planned for in the near future.

Gaudete in Domino Semper!
  • The study edition of Divine Worship:The Missal is indeed out, but is somewhat expensive at around US$60 or so. Walsingham has made a for its use a paper-bound pew version of the mass plus a few devotional prayers

There is also a new book of the propers set to the by-now-traditional psalm tones as in The Anglican Use Gradual. This book will, I think, correct some of the wording in the AUG. I have seen sample pages on the internet. It is quite nice with but one sad failing - it doesn't provide the Latin incipits before each proper, which is a sad departure from Anglican and scholarly practice. This book, too, is somewhat expensive at $50 or more.
  • The CTS Divine Worship Sunday Missal for Sundays and Solemnities is now available, and includes the Readings from the RSV2CE Lectionary. It is available here: http://www.ctsbooks.org/DivineWorship-1
    Thanked by 1M. Jackson Osborn