Any UK friends who could do me a big favor?
  • Claire H

I ordered this piece of music for my children's choir but it will take awhile to arrive in US and I need to start teaching it to them ASAP...if anyone living in the UK would be open to ordering a copy, scanning, and sending it to me I would be hugely grateful (will figure out a way to pay you back). Please send me a pm if you might be able to help!
  • Claire,

I'm not in the UK, but I don't see that you've named a piece of music or linked to it. Did you leave out something?
    Thanked by 1Claire H
  • Claire H

Thank you, Chris. Somehow the link didn't come through...trying again!

https://www.musicroom.com/product-detail/product27685/variant27685/george-dyson-i-will-worship/
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • Claire H

(Or if any of you serendipitously happen to have it in your music library and could share a scan, that would be amazing!)
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    Claire,

At that link you shared, it says "Print on Demand." Could you just order one more via the POD delivery method and then print it out yourself?
  • I've got it, Claire. Sending momentarily!
    Thanked by 2Claire H CHGiffen
  • Claire H

Irishtenor, I thought print-on-demand meant digital purchasing too, but learned they actually mean that it's printed after ordered (and then sent to you). :/

btodorovich87 -- THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    Ah, that seems like some confusing verbiage, especially in this day and age!
  • chonakchonak
    If it's any encouragement, I've received material shipped from the UK in less than a week. It'll probably depend on the method chosen.