Hollywood seeking church choirs
  • chonakchonak
    We've been asked to share this announcement:

NOW SEEKING TALENTED CHURCH CHOIRS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TO PERFORM IN AN EXCITING LIVE SHOWCASE FOR A BRAND NEW TV SERIES!

The producers of Welcome to Sweetie Pie's are now casting a live showcase for a new competition TV show starring the most talented church choirs and singers in America!

To kick off the show, we are looking for two churches from Southern California to perform in a fun and spirited singing contest for an audience of television executives from the biggest networks in Hollywood.

Nominate your church choir AND talented soloists of all ages (including kids and teens) from your congregation today!

This exciting talent expo will take place in the Hollywood area this Christmas season (during the first or second week of December, 2018). Producers will provide a cash donation to each participating church, ground transportation to and from the showcase for the singers, and meals on the day of the event.

More importantly, everyone involved will be considered for participation in the TV show itself!

Does your church have what it takes?

CONTACT US TODAY !

To apply, email BestChoirCasting@gmail.com with the name of your congregation, your location, a phone number and a brief description of why your church would be a good fit for this showcase OR follow this link: https://www.pilgrimmediagroup.com/casting/church-choir/

Nick Corporon
    Senior Manager, Casting & Talent Development
    PILGRIM MEDIA GROUP
    A LIONSGATE Company
    12020 Chandler Blvd., Ste. 200
    North Hollywood, CA 9160
  • Cool idea.
  • Paging Jeff O - his church is close to Hollywood, yes?
  • Hollywood providing cash donations to each church involved?

Chonak, are you have us on?
  • My church choir specializes in the music of Carlo Rossini, and I have several talented young soloists who sing the Gregorian intonations and psalm verses every week. I hope we'll be welcomed into the running with open arms.
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    Haha totally! That'll bring in the viewers! Wait 'till they see the mantillas!
  • melofluentmelofluent
    Whoopie!...…. as in Goldberg.
  • I zoned out after "exciting live showcase", just as I do when I see "vibrant" in church musician want-ads. Other than, say, a rarely offered Langlais Missa solennelle, I can think of very little in the way of authentic church music that might possibly be considered exciting or showcase.
  • eft94530eft94530
    Given the link to a webpage containing a trailer of past attractions i just cannot imagine how a series could be created .. weird camera angles .. interviews .. special effects .. etc. Do they mean Advent Season or Christmas Season? Or that they want the choirs to prepare Christmas Season music so they can broadcast the videos during the Christmas Season? Or is it a gig at a television executive pre Christmas party? These seem more plausible than a series.