Psalms for Feasts & Seasons by Willcock
  • tenore
    I am looking for a copy (either physical or digital) of the book Psalms for Feasts & Seasons by Christopher Willcock, SJ. As it has been out of print for some time now, I am having a very difficult time finding it online. Would anyone have any advice on where to locate a copy or perhaps an extra copy that someone might be willing to sell?

In particular, I am looking for his setting of "Psalm 25: To You, O Lord I Lift My Soul" and "Psalm 131: In You, Lord, I Have Found My Peace."

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• a_f_hawkins
    If there is no other suggestion, I would try contacting the composer via the University of Divinity where he is an honorary Research Associate.
  • I have the Willcock book and if all else fails, I could make you a copy of the psalms you're looking for.Let me know.
    Thanked by 1jniven
  • jniven
    Hi ChapmanGonzalez,

I found your post after searching high and low for his arrangement of Psalm 22. Would there be any way you might be able to help me out??
  • a_f_hawkins
    jniven - can I suggest you send him a message - if you click on his name in the above post the system will offer a box for sending a private message (PM). Then you keep an eye open for a message in your inbox.