Call for Colloquium recordings 2018!
  • Carl DCarl D
    I hope everyone has a beautiful and sacred time at the Colloquium this year! If you plan to make audio recordings, please contact me to let me know that you're interested to have them captured in the Colloquium recording archive. I'll need to set up a convenient way for you to transfer the large files to me.

Justin Czarn can send his recorder to the Colloquium, if someone would like to use it to capture things.

The first priority is the Masses, of course, but we're also interested in breakout sessions, concerts, and so on.
    Thanked by 1mmeladirectress
  • Carl DCarl D
    I'm rather surprised that no one has contacted me yet about recordings from the Colloquium. Did anybody capture anything?
  • Jeffrey Quick
    I've got stuff but haven't had to time to track it out. Or would you like hour and a half files?
    Did ANYONE do the new music reading? The one thing I HAD to record, and I missed pressing the button the 2nd time.
    Thanked by 1Carl D
  • TCJ
    I had thought that at least three people were making some recordings of the new music, but perhaps they were only recording one thing and not all of it?
    Thanked by 1Carl D
  • soarmarcsoarmarc
    Hi Carl,

I have uploaded my recordings to a Google Drive folder.

I've got all the liturgies except Saturday, a few breakouts, and the organ concert.
    Thanked by 3canadash chonak Carl D
  • Jeffrey Quick
    Most of the guys were only recording their own stuff. They asked me if I were recording it all, so perhaps they felt no obligation to do so.
    Thanked by 1Carl D
  • Yosef
    Jeffrey,

I recorded all of the New Music Reading on Janet's audio recorder.

I still need to go through the files on my phone to submit as well, hopefully will be sending those to you sooner rather than later Carl!
  • Carl DCarl D
    I feel ya, JQ. This is why we all love Zoom's user interface!
  • Carl DCarl D
    Grabbing the files now, Marc. Thanks!
  • Carl DCarl D
    Thank you Yosef. I can split the recordings off into individual tracks, as long as you tell me what's what.
  • Carl DCarl D
    I've grabbed the 10 files, Marc. Thank you.
  • Jeffrey Quick
    Bless you Yosef! And bless yu, Carl, for all your work.
  • janetgorbitzjanetgorbitz
    Thanks to all!!! I didn't get too many breakout recordings sent to me... so if you have them and haven't already, please send to carl or to me (and i'll forward to Carl).

programs @ musicasacra.com
  • Carl DCarl D
    I am SO appreciative of the wonderful recordings that everyone has sent in - thank you! I'm announcing updates in the other thread.

Does anybody have the program for the Organ Recital? It would be wonderful if you could scan it in and send me a copy.