Colloquium Packet 2009
  • Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    It's here, with a few bits missing.

But I'm unhappy about the size of the document. 19 MB. I'll keep poking on it
    ok, try it now

down to 5 MB but reducing cover quality
    Down to 4 MB.

Fixed!
  • Have the chant conductors been assigned/identified?
  • Pes
    This is such a treasure house of sacred music, it's ridiculous.
    yes.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Pretty awesome. We need a video team to document all this amazing stuff !!! ;-)
  • This is awesome! Thank you so much for posting!!! One humble suggestion: List Marier's first name as Theodore rather than "Ted" (which I understand was used by his friends.)
    ok good point
    It's almost complete now, missing only one piece. It will be at most 210 pages, which is a relief to me.
  • miacoyne
    Just wanted make sure, we don't need to bring any other books, like GR, Gregorian missal?
    Thanks for the packet.
    Also, of course, we provide the packet. It's always a good idea to have your GM!
  • Are the vespers incuded?
    Not yet. The conductor needs to deliver them.
  • Blaise
    I looked at the Colloqium schedule and saw the YouTube ad; it looks exciting---I can't wait to go next year, as I am not able to afford it this year (recently graduated student in psychology and looking for a job) and the deadline has already passed. But it gives me some time to brush up on my Latin reading skills and purchase a practice keyboard.
  • mjballoumjballou
    I'm assuming that we're supposed to memorize all the music before our arrival. Right, Jeffrey?