Recordings from 2008 Colloquium
  • Carl DCarl D
    I captured a whole bunch of audio recordings at last year's Colloquium, which are located online at: http://chant.dierschow.com/Colloquium/index.htm. I've had a number of requests from people who wanted to download the whole set, but it's not terribly convenient over the internet.

I can fit all the recordings on a single data CD in Zip files. If you would like to get a copy, I can bring CDs to this year's Colloquium. The cost is $3.00, just to defray the cost of making the copy. Drop me an e-mail and I will bring a CD for you.

I do plan to make recordings again this year, hopefully they will be documented a little better than what I did in 2008.

Carl
  • Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    fantastic! thank you so much for this
  • miacoyne
    Thank you Carl, I'll see you at the Colloquium. Is there any way I can get hold of a copy of the music of 2008 Colloquium, (I'll be glad to pay for the cost)? I did downloaded it from the CMAA web, but I would like to have the music in paper, and I'm not sure whether my printer can handle 200 some pages.
    Thanks.
  • GavinGavin
    What ever happened to the videos that were supposed to be released?
  • Carl DCarl D
    Mia, they did print off books for last year's attendees. I suppose we could see if there just happen to be any left over - but I imagine they've all disappeared by now. They're just too incredibly useful and valuable.

Jeffrey T, AOZ - do you know if there's any books left over from last year?
  • Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    No more left. They went fast toward the end, and I think I ended up giving my own copy to some blegger.
  • Carl DCarl D
    Here's your last chance to get a CD of my recordings from the 2008 Colloquium. If you'd like a CD of all the MP3 files (compressed into 9 ZIP packages), drop me an email at carl@dierschow.com . The cost will be $3.00 to cover the cost of duplication, but you need to let me know by Sunday!