Recordings from 2017 Colloquium
  • Carl DCarl D
    The recordings from this year's Colloquium are starting to arrive - many thanks to the submissions I've received thus far!

If you have recordings to add to the archive, please contact me and we'll arrange a way to send the files.
  • Carl DCarl D
    I wanted to thank the contributors for this year's Colloquium recordings. I sure would love to have the other Masses, if anyone captured them!

At this point, all the 2017 recordings I have are on the page.
    Thanked by 1M. Jackson Osborn
  • dad29
    Thanks!! Sent the link from Mgr. Wadsworth's remarks to quite a few local pastors.

They may have an effect. Or not.
    Thanked by 1Carl D
  • Carl DCarl D
    Thanks to Janet, we now have the recording of the Saturday final Mass from the Colloquium!

Thanks to all our great contributors!
  • I just want to say that I am still enjoying the Colloquium... a couple of months after. I was so busy this year that I was not able to attend any of the three plenary talks, so was really happy that very excellent recordings of them are available at Carl's site. I've made CD's of them to share with our local Poor Clares. I know they will enjoy them, too.

Thanks so much to all who take the time to make these recordings and to share them after!
    Thanked by 1Carl D
  • jgirodjgirod
    Has anyone posted pictures or recordings of the summer session at Duquesne?
  • Carl DCarl D
    I'd be glad to host them on the archive if someone wants to send them to me.