STANDARD GREGORIAN CHANTS (NO. 1460); ACHILLE BRAGERS ACCOMPANIMENT MCLAUGHLIN
  • Can anyone tell me where I can find STANDARD GREGORIAN CHANTS (NO. 1460); ACHILLE BRAGERS ACCOMPANIMENT MCLAUGHLIN?

Thank you for your help!
  • chonakchonak
    I'm not sure if it's the same book, but there is a book of Bragers accompaniments at
    http://www.ccwatershed.org/blog/2013/mar/19/1937-bragers-kyriale-high/
  • dad29
    Bragers' accompaniment books were written in three keys, IIRC. The "high" key (above), plus "medium" and "low."

It's possible that your needs are for 'medium' or 'low'--in which case, transposition is a worthwhile asset!
    Thanked by 1puretonesoprano
  • oldhymnsoldhymns
    The Bragers' STANDARD GREGORIAN CHANTS publication was not published in separate keys, but it is in the same format/style as his accompaniments for the Kyriale. The Kyriale accompaniments were published in high key (red book) and low key (blue book), but there is no medium key edition. I have a copy of the book (green cover) you are looking for, but it is "out on loan" right now. When it is returned to me, I can photocopy or scan it for you if you PM your address. I can also let Jeff borrow it for the CCWatershed site for greater access.
    Thanked by 3CHGiffen dad29 CCooze
  • That would be awesome! Can you photocopy, scan and email it to me at puretonesoprano@yahoo.com? I'm in need of it pretty quick... if possible!