'Bi'lingual Responsorial Ps. for Jueves Santo
  • Richard MixRichard Mix
    For those searching "Music for Hispanic ministry" here's something originally posted to a different thread, about Latin Responsorial Psalms.

user-notes: Jueves Santo/Holy Thursday ABC ;
    commentary: Ps. 116:12-13, 15 and 16bc, 17-18;
    annotation: II;
    centering-scheme: latin;
    %fontsize: 12;
    %spacing: vichi;
    %font: OFLSortsMillGoudy;
    %width: 6;
    %height: 11;
    %%
    (f3)

Ca[I will take the cup of Salvation](fgwh)li(f)cem(f) sa(f)lu(f)ta(fe)ris(f) ac(h)ci(h)pi(g)am,(e) (:) et[and call on the name of God.](g) no(i)men(hf) Do(h)mi(h)ni(h) in(i)vo(hg)ca(f)bo.(f.) (::)
    1. How[Como pagaré al Señor todo el bien que me ha hecho?](e) can(f) I repay the Lord for all his goodness(hr) to(i) me?(h.) (:z)
    The cup of Salvation I will raise;[Alzaré la copa de la Salvación, invocando su nombre.](hr) (,) I will call on the name(hr) of(g) the(e) Lord.(f.) (::z)
    2. Mu[Precious in the eyes of the Lord is the death of his faithful.](e)cho(f) le(hr) cue()sta al() Se()ñor() la() muer()te de() sus(i) fie(i)les.(h.) (:z)
    Señor, yo soy tu siervo, hijo de(hr) tu es()cla()va;() (,) rompiste(hr) mis(h) ca(g)de(e)nas.(f.) (::z)
    3. A[Te ofreceré un sascificio da alabanza,](e) thanks(f)giving sacrifice I(hr) make;(f.) (,) I will call on the name of[invocando tu nombre, Señor.](hr) the(i) Lord.(h.) (:z)
    My vows to the Lord I will fulfill before all[Cumpliré al Señor mis votos en presencia de todo el pueblo.](hr) his(g) peo(e)ple.(f.) (::)
    Thanked by 1Priestboi
  • eft94530eft94530
    When citing Salmos, please verify the correct numbering.
    I am sure that will help future google searches.
  • Richard MixRichard Mix
    Is 116 (CXV) really that much better? ;-)