Reparation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary - Today (August 15, 2016) 6pm Central Time
  • francis
    Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ:

Today at 6pm Central Time there will be held in Oklahoma a satanic black mass. In defense of this horrific act, Masses and rosaries will also be held at the same time in that city. In reparation to Our Dear Lady I am building a webpage and will post it in a couple of hours or so. I ask that you visit this page at 6pm Central Time and pray the rosary which I will post here in reparation to her Immaculate Heart. (It will include a chanted version of the rosary (which I have composed). I will also offer the score of this rosary of reparation to the public so that everyone is free to pray it in the future privately or as a group.)

To understand the spirituality of Reparation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, please google the subject.

NOTE: You do not need to specifically pray the rosary I am going to post here and it does not necessarily need to be prayed at 6pm Central Time. If you can pray a rosary at any time today in Reparation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, please do so. Also pray for the city of Oklahoma, especially church and civil authorities and the spiritual authorities over that geographical domain including the Excorcism prayer of Saint Michael The Archangel, "St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle... etc."

Thank you.

• LenaH
    Will do, Francis. Thank you
  • JulieCollJulieColl
    Domine, miserere nobis. We will be at an EF Missa Cantata for the Solemnity this evening at 7 pm at St. Mary's parish in Roslyn Harbor. I have been thinking all day about this atrocity in Oklahoma and trying to offer up my crosses and troubles in reparation. As I made the handout, I was so thankful to be doing something to honor Our Lady.

Thou art the glory of Jerusalem, thou art the joy of Israel, thou art the honor of our people.
  • francis
    Here is the link to pray this rosary of reparation which i composed today.

I am continuing to upload the files right now, so don't give up on this effort.

Please sing this beginning in 20 minutes from now:

http://myopus.com/rosaryToIHM/