Colloquium 2016 recordings - help!
  • Carl DCarl D
    As many of you know, I've been keeping the archive of Colloquium recordings since 2008. This year's event promises to be absolutely fabulous, so I'm calling all those who would like to contribute. Even a new smartphone can do a wonderful job, although dedicated MP3 recorders are typically better.

If you'd like to help out by recording Masses, lectures, services, or breakout sessions, please contact me via email or message me here on the forum. I'm grateful for your support and contributions!
  • MatthewRoth
    I’ll do my best to contribute. Last year, it was disappointing that Vespers was not recorded, so I want to try to help make sure there are no omissions, at least liturgically.
  • Carl DCarl D
    I appreciate that! Yes, unfortunately, there's no way to go back after the fact and fill in gaps. One of the weaknesses of crowdsourcing. I did try one year to create a "plan of attack" in advance, but it didn't really come off as planned.
  • Carl DCarl D
    Well, I've had just a couple of people respond with an interest to supply recordings. In my experience, that's probably not going to be enough. Is there anyone else who can help capture audio recordings at the Colloquium this year?
  • Carl DCarl D
    I am SO envious of those attending this year's Colloquium! As a reminder, any and all audio recordings will be appreciated - please contact me to set up an easy way to transfer files. They tend to be way too large to email.

And fill your soul with joy!
    Thanked by 2Ben CHGiffen
  • Hi Carl! Thank you so much for doing this! I can't wait for the stuff from the Colloquium to be uploaded!
  • Carl DCarl D
    I still need submissions, so contact me if you have recordings! Including breakout sessions and keynotes and such.