Sacred Music Journal (143.1) Spring Issue in the mail...
  • janetgorbitzjanetgorbitz
    Some have reported already receiving their copy in the mail. Please let me know if there are any issues. If you do not receive your issue in the next 7-10 days (we have a fairly wide variation in delivery times with the USPS), please let me know.

Request for Feedback:

If you could, please check the number above your name on the shipping envelope for this issue and help me with feedback. If the number is 143.1, you should have received a remittance envelope inside and a notice on the front of the mailing envelope saying: THIS IS YOUR LAST ISSUE (or something similar). If you didn't get a remittance envelope and shipping envelope notice, there has been a problem with the distribution lists (and your CMAA Renewal of membership is due). If this has happened to you, please let me know (gm@musicasacra.com) and I'll send you a renewal form.

Or, if your issue number is something other than 143.1 (143.4, 243.4, etc.), you should NOT have received a remittance envelope or the scary notice on the front about it being your last issue. I am hoping these two distribution lists did not get mixed up at the shipper, but would love some feedback from the trenches.

Thanks very much! Enjoy!

• CharlesW
    Got it. 143.4 and there is no remittance envelope and no scary notice!
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    Just pulled my 143.4 out of the mailbox. Alle ist in Ordnung. :)
    Thank you both very much! (That's a relief... looks like the regular distribution was probably fine... maybe just the renewals -- or only a few of them messed up).
    So... do you notice anything different about this latest issue?
  • scholistascholista
    So... do you notice anything different about this latest issue?

Yes! The feel of the paper!