Graduale Parisiense?
  • SalieriSalieri
    Odd question(s): Does anyone have a copy of the Graduale Parisiense (Graduel Parisien)? And if so, what is the Communio for the Easter Vigil? Thanks.
  • BenBen
    OF or EF?
  • SalieriSalieri
    Is there and EF and OF of the Parisian Rite?

I was just curious if the Parisian Rite had the simple 3x Alleluia or something more interesting. (I am "restoring" "Vespers" at the Easter Vigil this year, and am slightly reluctant to use the uber-ubiquitous mode 6 Alleluia that is given in the Roman books.)
  • kevinfkevinf
    Which edition please: I have two.
    Thanked by 1Salieri
  • SalieriSalieri
    Let's try EF (if that's what you mean by edition). I'm really not too choosy, since I, regrettably, know so little about the Parisian Rite. Thank you.
  • kevinfkevinf
    809 or 810 is the question. 1909 edition or 1949 edition?
  • SalieriSalieri
    Ah, thanks: Let's do 809.
  • a_f_hawkins
    I tried googling "Graduel de Paris" and found three choices this if it works is the clearest. The google books copy downloaded but Acrobat reader said it was unreadable, though it was viewable on line but with curiously half blank pages. And yes it does have a complex triple alleluia at the end of the Easter Sunday communio, the only triple I could see.
  • a_f_hawkins
    Just leafing through found another triple alleluia at the end of the introit for the funeral mass of an infant not an adult.
  • ClemensRomanusClemensRomanus
    Yesterday, NLM ran an article about Parisian readings for the Octave of Corpus Christi which linked to texts from a Votive Mass "for the reparation of injuries done to Christ in the Most Holy Sacrament." The texts are completely different from those of the Benedictine that have circulated around the net the last few years. Does anyone with a Graduale Parisiense have these propers for this feast? Does anyone know if there was a Votive Office as well? Thanks!

Introitus
    Quanta malignatus est inimicus in sancto! in terra polluerunt tabernaculum nominis tui, Domine. Usquequo, Deus, irritat adversarius nomen tuum in finem? Ps. Ut quid, Deus, repulisti in finem? iratus est furor tuus super oves pascuae tuae? Gloria Patri. Quanta.

Graduale Viderunt altare profanatum, et sciderunt vestimenta sua, et planxerunt planctu magno. V. Imposuerunt cinerem super caput suum, et ceciderunt in faciem super terram, et clamaverunt in caelum.

Alleluia, alleluia. Zelus domus tuae comedit me, et opprobria exprobrantium tibi ceciderunt super me. Alleluia.

Offertorium
    Ad Christum accedamus cum vero corde in plenitudine fidei, aspersi corda a conscientia mala, et consideremus invicem in provocationem caritatis, et bonorum operum.

Communio
    Quanta putatis mereri supplicia, qui Filium Dei conculcaverit, et sanguinem testamenti pollutum duxerit, in quo sanctificatus est?
  • a_f_hawkins
  • ClemensRomanusClemensRomanus
    ¡Gracias!