Mark All Viewed Problem
  • francis
    Is it just me, or are you experiencing that when you hit the 'Discussions' link at the top left of the forum, the posts are coming up as if you hit the 'Mark All Viewed" button?
  • Jani
    It's just you.

Well, I'm not having that problem, anyway.
  • Kathy
    Like a lot of webpages, the forum loads in stages. What happens to me (I'm sometimes a slow loader) is there is sometimes a jump just when I've clicked on something, due to page loading, so that instead of clicking on the thing I clicked on, I click on what has moved into that spot instead.

I don't know if that makes sense.

There are three remedies that I know of. Pay a bazillion dollars to have lightning fast loading, or put in your options/ preferences that you do not want to load pictures (this speeds up loading), or wait until the page is fully loaded before clicking anything.

If you choose option #3 you can get a lot of people out of purgatory by praying through the waiting.
    Thanked by 1francis
  • francis
    This is only something that was happening over and over in the last 24 hours, so it might have been a bug in my cache or something like that, who know. I think it is fixed now.
    Thanked by 1Kathy
  • mrcoppermrcopper
    Please memorialize, as a forum tradition:

I am sometimes a slow loader
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    (I'm sometimes a slow loader)
    Is that better than, worse than, or an alternative to being a free loader?
  • My washing machine is a front loader.
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen