Carpool for Chant Intensive?
  • JennyJenny
    Because of my notoriously poor sense of direction, I was hoping not to rent a car in San Diego. Is anyone willing to share a ride from the Holiday Inn to/from class in exchange for a share of the car expenses?
  • priorstf
    If that's the Holiday Inn Express you're talking about, I'll be happy to clear a seat for you! Just send me an email and we'll chant our way across town.
  • mjballoumjballou
    I'm at the Old Town Inn - likewise without a car since my Saturn won't fit in the overhead compartment from Florida. Anyone want me to entertain me en route (and buy them a glass of wine as well) to the University? Let me know. I'm coming in on Sunday evening.

And I'm so looking forward to this.
  • priorstf
    You'll only be about a mile away from us. Email me if you don't get any volunteers!
  • I'm happy to drive people on breaks and will have a car there every day.
  • MJB, you wid me at Old Town Inn? Well busta move.
    I'll have m' 400HP modified 6.2 Mafioso Dodge Magnum at your disposal. (Gas being what it is now, what?)
    Will you have yer harp? I'll have me flute, let's do some Carolan! Bring music. Should I bring m' kilt?
    C
  • mjballoumjballou
    Sadly, the harps have to stay at home. Even the my smallest won't fit overhead. This is when I wish I played piccolo. Only bring your kilt if you've got great legs!
  • G
    "Only bring your kilt if you've got great legs!"

Don't be so unforgiving.... knee socks will cover a multitude of shins.

(Save the Liturgy, Save the World)
  • LOL