• I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers Kind I love Carillons Especially the Maas-Rowe Carillons I am wondering if there is someone that knows the answers to these questions I have about the Maas-Rowe digital Chronobell CD Based Carillons my questions are:
    1. Could someone Teach me How to Program a Maas-Rowe digital Chronobell CD based carillon to play music and do things like, Call to worship chimes , Funeral bells and Bells Peals North Carolina where I live has no one that works on the Maas-Rowe Carillons to teach me this stuff and I cannot get anyone in Escondido, California to let me know this stuff
    2. Could someone let me know what the RA-3 Remote does for the Maas-Rowe Digital Chronobell CD Based Carillons is for

If you know the answers to these questions please message me.

Channing
  • I am a music minister at St. Frances X. Cabrini in Yucaipa, CA. We have a new building (3yrs) and have a Maas-Rowe Carillon. I have all of the manuals and have been successfully programming it since we dedicated the new church. I would be happy to help you in any way I can.
  • melrunyon
    I have 4 Maas-Rowe Carillon CDs that I am trying to get a list of the songs that are on the CDs.
    Traditional Hymns CD-9101 has 29 tracks.
    Advent Hymns CD-9108 has 37 tracks.
    Christmas Hymns CD-9102 has 33 tracks.
    Lenten Hymns CD-9501 has 34 tracks.
    Can anybody help me find out the names of each track on each CD?
  • Is there any place I can download MP3 files of Carillon Bells Music?