The number 7
  • AOZ
    the number of spots left in the Winter Chant Intensive as of this morning. Charles in CentralCal, better jump on it...
  • mjballoumjballou
    C'mon, Charles - go for it!
  • MJB/AOZ, using the infamous DeNiro/Travis Bickle line, "You talkin' to me?" or Charles W.?
    If both of you are addressing moi, my wife says "Go."
    So AOZ, I'll reserve the spot over at MS shortly.
    C
  • Done.
  • priorstf
    Excellent, CCiCA. Now Charles W. should feel free to join as well!
  • priorstf, do we know each other?
  • mjballoumjballou
    AOZ - I think we made him "an offer he couldn't refuse."
  • AOZ
    Partners in crime, MJ.

Charles in CentralCal, you're going to have a ball!
  • priorstf
    CiCCA - I don't believe I've had the honor yet, no. Next year ... in San Diego. (Requires a different ictus than 'Jerusalem' I'll bet.)
  • Yes Arlene, you and Mary Jane pushed my envelope. (My wife? "He's outta the house FOR A WEEK!!!")
    How many cases of Cabernet am I bringing?
    And MaryAnn, Singing Mum, you can chime in anytime! ;-)
    Looking forward to it all, priorstf et al.
    Don't know that Scott T. or Jeffrey'll be "down" with the old, fat iconoclast, but....
    It's in SAN DIEGO!
  • mjballoumjballou
    Here's a technical question since I'm coming from far away and have no knowledge of the geography of San Diego. (I gave a paper at Point Loma in 1999 - last visit, no memory remains except the zoo.)

Will I need to rent a car? I hate going to conferences where I pay several days' rental for a car that I simply used for the hair-raising trip from and to the airport. If I can simply shuttle my way to the Old Town Inn and hike around otherwise (or ride in the trunk of a Californian's car), I'd be happier.

Muchas gracias (warming up for December 12th),
    Mary Jane