Graduale Romanum for Daily Mass
  • Does anyone know where the text for the Gradule Romanum can be found, including daily Mass? I've been having a hard time with this.
  • BenBen
    English or latin?
  • English please. Thank you.
  • Andrew Motyka
    In general, the daily Masses use the same propers as their respective Sunday. On occasion, there are specific propers set aside for other days of the week.

The Gregorian Missal does not contain these weekday propers translated like it does for the Sunday ones. I don't know of any place that does.
  • smvanroodesmvanroode
    The Ordo Cantus Missae may be of initial help. It is a list of which antiphon is to be sung on which day. OCM is entirely in Latin, of course, and only lists the first words of the antiphons. The 1961 Graduale Romanum may be used as a cross reference to find the antiphons.
  • In general, the daily Masses use the same propers as their respective Sunday. On occasion, there are specific propers set aside for other days of the week.

Only for Ordinary Time, right?
    Thanked by 1Andrew Motyka
  • BenBen
    Yes, that is correct, only for Ordinary time. I have all weekday the introits, offertories, and communions of the year in english. My website is currently down, but feel free to PM me if you need any specific ones.